|Minimum Order Quantity||1 Unit|
The Premium Mobilize EVAC-CHAIR Emergency Evacuation Chair enables evacuation of less mobile persons in emergency situations. The chair has the ability to easily and smoothly transfer a person down a flight of stairs with only a single operator. Aluminium frame light and easy to handle, strong and durable.
Positive locking hinge mechanism ensures chair is locked in place whether deployed for use or folded for storage.
Ergonomic, five-position lift bar and handles reduces strain of lifting for operators of various heights .
The chair is designed to provide security to a user when being moved and is fitted with a forehead restraint, safety buckles, and a sling style seat that ensures the user is sat back in the chair and cannot be tipped forward. The Emergency Evacuation Chair’s wheels are supported by specially designed friction belts that ensure the chair does not slip or accelerate too rapidly while descending a flight of stairs. The distribution of the chair’s weight and load also ensure that the descent is smooth and comfortable for both the user and also the operator.Description:
- Lower, adjustable easy-grip handle for operator control and comfort
- Lightweight, with compact profile for easy storage and use
- Seat attached all round, allowing easy lateral patient transfers
- Removable, adjustable head pad and comprehensive patient restraint
- Systems to enhance patient comfort and safety
- Product dimensions: 700 x 510 x 990 mm.
- Folded dimensions: 260 x 510 x 990 mm.
- Net weight: 19 kg.
- Load capacity: 159 kg.
- Weight- 10.00 kg
- Dimensions - 1040 x 520 x 200 cm
- Max Load - 180 Kgs